Hi, I’m new to the OC

Hi,
I’m new here, so thought I’d introduce myself. I’m Simon, and Johnny S was my Dad, he passed away earlier this year and left his MX5 to me & my wife Angela. The club allowed me to keep his membership number, and I’ll keep his name on the forum.
He previously owned a red MK.3.75 (I believe) which he bought new in 2013, he was starting to fall out of love with the manual gearbox so at the beginning of the year found a mk4 automatic, unfortunately he only got to drive it maybe twice before his passing, so now I’m going to enjoy this car like he’d want me to, with him, in spirit, riding with us.
I hope to meet up with you soon, and I’ll try to make the meeting at the Coopers Arms at the end of the month.

Simon

11 Likes

Welcome :hugs:
Hope you enjoy it :red_car::red_car::red_car:

1 Like

Hi Simon. So sorry to hear about your dad please accept my condolences.

Im sure he will be with you in spirit on your drives.

Your are very welcome to come along and join us at Coopers Arms. Just ask for myself or David Mortiboys both of us are Area Coordinators for NEM Region when you come along.

Take care and we look forward to seeing you.

Regards

John Hoy

1 Like

Thank you, I’m loving the car :smiley:
My only disappointment for a 2019 car was no Apple CarPlay, so I had this installed straightaway.

Thank you John, I’ll be sure to find you at the meeting.

Good way to remember your Dad.
No doubt you’ll enjoy the car.
Best Wishes

1 Like

Welcome and hope to meet you both at the Coopers Arms.

David and Cath

Wishing you “Miles of Smiles” in your fathers MX5. I hope you enjoy the driving experience of a Mk3.75 Auto and if you are ever down in the Solent Area, you are always welcome to join us on any of our drives or events😉

Thank you all :pray:t3:
There will definitely be many miles of happy motoring ahead.

Hats Off to your Dad :tophat: MX-5 Devotee forwarding on his Legacy in such a Charming Way :smiley:

:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

You will definitely enjoy the country spins in the little beauty
:racing_car:

1 Like

I’m a new member as well and thought it might be a good idea to join the Owners club.On my 4th MX5 and anticipate some lively discussion on the merits of each! Viktor Nottm.

Welcome to the club Viktor

Will be at the Coopers Arms Thursday to meet fellow owners hope to see you there. Viktor