Hi, New member from Norfolk

Hello everyone, new owner of a mk2.5 euphonic 1.6, this is my first proper weekend car and im enjoying it so so much.
Unfortunately these pictures are about the best ones i have so far as ive only really been going out at night so far.

3 Likes

Welcome and enjoy

Chris,
Welcome to the Owners Club, hope to see you at Norfolk Fives Club Nights, third Wednesday of the month at The Bird in Hand, Wreningham, just south of Norwich. Plus joining Club runs.
DavidH.

Welcome fellow orange mk 2.5 NB new owner in Norfolk :handshake:

From orange mk 2.5 NB 1.8 Icon ‘old’ owner [since 2007] in West Mids

S/he looks in very good condition :smiley:

Got a name for him/her yet ?

Enjoy your vehicle and Club membership

Thank you, hopefully i can come along to ones next month, i cant get the time off work at the minute to attend in april, looking forward to it!

Thank you i actually used to live in west mids a few years ago, the previous owner had only garaged her and not taken out in the wet and the one before that was a part of the club 17 to 18 because of the stickers in the windscreen. Shes also only done 67000 milesalthough in the past few weeks ive added about 500 just driving about because i cant get enough haha

1 Like

Welcome aboard Chris.
You’ve likely got some really enjoyable roads around you so have fun.
Incase you weren’t aware, it’s illegal to drive with the roof up if the sun’s out. (Or at any other time if you’re so inclined :grin:).

Looking forward to more piccies when you get a chance.
Cheers,
Guy