Hi new MX5 owner

Hi, I’m a relatively new member, I bought a white NC 3.75, which so far I’m very pleased with. I’m very much looking forward to meeting up with members of my local group.
I live in NW Leicestershire and am retired.

I’ve applied to join the Facebook group but still waiting my acceptance.
Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve,

Andy - South Leicester here :smile:

Unfortunately not much we can do as a club at the moment, other than the Forums and Facebook. Hopefully, we will be able to get some club trips running soon. The North East Midlands branch normally has a lot going on, monthly meetings, pub visits and also a monthly organised run.

See you soon…hopefully!!!

Hopefully get my mk2 on the road by end of August, Sept. I’m leciestershire myself. I wouldn’t mind taking mine to Gate Hangs Well pub as first Tuesday of the month it’s a classic car show/car meet, might be a good spot to all meet when this covid has calm down etc.

@Widzy - Yes, I’d like to take my MK2 along as well, once I get it back from the Garage!!! It looks like some interesting cars turn up for that meet :slight_smile:

I have been before when it use to be at the Quorn Manor House pub opposite the great central railway. Some good cars turn up

Could some one speed up my Facebook application please? I’d like the opportunity of meeting people on that…
It’s been a little while.