HINCKLEY CLASSIC CAR SHOW - SUNDAY 18th SEPTMEBER 2022

HINCKLEY CLASSIC CAR SHOW - SUNDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2022

At last we have the chance to attend this event, Covid, and clashing with the same weekend as the National Rally has meant that we have not been able to attend this for sometime.
If you would like to come along and be on our area stand in the main street in Hinckley, where there is usually plenty going on, all types of cars and bikes and entertainment to make a great day, as well as one of our last chances to promote our Stand for the Stand Up To Cancer year of events.
Please add your name to the thread if you would like to join us.
Details to follow at a later date.
David Mortiboys
Joint Area Coordinator

Hi David

Please add us to your list for the Hinckley Classic Car Show.

David and Cath

Hi David
Please add us to the list.
Thanks
David and Anita

Please count me in. Thanks Sharon

@WAM here is the link for you

Please add Paul & Jayne to the list. Thanks. P & J.

Hi David

Please add us to the list

Don & Kate

Hi David,

Please add Mick and Suzanne to the list.

Thankyou
Mick and Suzanne

Hiya, I’m local so I’ll be attending with my 5. :blush:

Hi David can you please put Karen and Dave down for the Hinckley car show.
Cheers Dave

Hi David could you add David & Old Clare to the list please. Thanks

Hi David
Ad us to the list Barry &Geraldine

Hi All can you all meet me at B&Q 25 NEW BUILDINGS HINCKLEY LE10 1HN , The Time 7.45am leave 8.00am . Sunday 18th sept . Regards David

1 Like

Hi All,
Just received the below cancellation\new date for the Hinckley Classic Car show.
Very unfortunately, we will be in Norfolk at a wedding on the new date, so will not be able to go. Please let us know if you still can make the new date of the 25th and if anyone would like to lead the group? Thank you David.
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING HINCKLEY BID’S 11TH ANNUAL CLASSIC MOTORSHOW

We are conscious that the 11th Hinckley BID Motorshow was due to take place on Sunday September 18th, one day before the State Funeral of our late and much loved Queen Elizabeth II.

We are delighted that with the help of all of our staff and suppliers, and the support of our Hinckley Borough Council and Leicestershire County Council, the event will now take place 1 week later on: Sunday September 25th.

Please find attached your updated entry pass (if you have already printed your previous pass please note that we WILL still accept this upon entry)

We would be extremely appreciative if you could please respond to this email with an update on whether or not you will be able to attend the new date so we can keep a record of expected attendees. PLEASE NOTE we will not acknowledge your email in writing, this is purely for our records.

We thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you at on Sunday 25th September.

Sorry, but we are now unable to attend on the new date. Paul & Jayne Grogan.

Hi David

Sorry I am unable to attend on the new date.

David

Sorry to miss it, but we will be in portugal on that date. David and Clare.

Sorry I wont be able to make the new date either :pensive:
Sharon

Hi Everyone
David M has asked me take lead on the new date
September 25th .at Hinckley .
Could you add your names on the new date please.
Then we will have small list of names that can still go .
Barry & Geraldine

Hi Barry
please add Dave & Julie to the new list
thanks
Dave

Hi Barry
We are still ok for the following week
Cheers Karen and Dave