Hopefully a newbie

hi everyone haven’t got a mx5 yet but I’m going to look at one Saturday it’s a 2019 gt sport nav soft top. it looks fantastic in the pictures black with cream leather. and that is my only niggle with it is the leather. how difficult it will be to keep clean. anyway if I buy it I will put up some photos

2 Likes

Best of luck, and we can advise on leather cleaning products - no problem! :smiley:

Any ND MX-5 is brilliant, they are the best so just go for it!

You may find the black paintwork takes more effort to keep clean than the cream leather! I miss my 19 GTsportNav, brilliant car so best of luck in securing it :+1:

Go for it, a lovely colour combination. Autoglym do a leather care kit for cars with leather seats, so dont worry about the leather, as if you look after them, you will have no problems.

1 Like

bit of an update on the car I went to have a look at wasn’t very impressed both front wheels badly kerbed lots of stone chips so I walked away. but I did have a second choice only half a hrs drive from the first one it’s black with black leather it’s not the gt sport nav like the first one it’s just a sport nav 9000 miles and comes with a 12 month Mazda warranty. so they took my car in part ex I’m now the proud owner of a mx5

4 Likes

Excellent, pop up some pics when you get the chance.