Hoppers Supper 21st May 2011 - Evening Fully Booked Up

Hi Folks

This is to let you all know that if you have not booked yet, please be quick only 44 spaces left I will keep updating this for you so you know how many places are left before you send your booking forms, for those that have booked you will receive your email confirmation if you put your email on the form in due course.

Tickets will be sent out at the end of April so do not panic they are at the printers and just after Easter we will be sorting and sending out.

44 Spaces left only

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Folks

41 Spaces Left

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Folks

37 Spaces Left

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Folks

34 spaces Left

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

You have email.

Hi Folks

32 Spaces Left

Thanks

Sarah

Hi sarah

I am just about to sent my form in today, so should get to you l hope by Saturday.

Yours faithfully Bev Brown

Hi Bev

Just to confirm receipt of your booking form thanks

See you soon

Best Wishes

Sarah x

Hi folks

Sorry for delays been away all last weekend in Honfleur and working hard in day on my full time jo, so will update the forms received at the weekend, thanks and sorry for delay in confirmations

I am on the case

thanks

Sarah xxx

Hi Folks

We just had a bit of a rush and we only have

28 Spaces Left

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Only recently acquired my MK1 and have become forum member. Noy yet full club member, but no doubt will be v.soon. Can I come along for the weekend and how do I book the supper?

Rev

Hi Rev

I have sent you an email on this, look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Sarah x

Hi Folks

ONLY 24 SPACES LEFT

Please remember booking forms need to be with us by the end of this week, we may extend for a week but please send us your forms as soon as possible.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Would like to book 2 places for Hopper’s Supper please!  Will send off form to you today,

Regards Glenn and Alison

Hi Glenn and Alison

Thanks will watch out for the form thanks

Best Wishes

Sarah xxxx

Only

22 SPACES LEFT

Thanks

Sarah

only

20 Spaces Left

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Glenn and Alison

Form received thanks all booked

Cheers

Sarah xx

ONLY 

12 SPACES Left

We will leave this open until the end of the week to fill the last few spaces

maybe best to check with me before sending your form just send me a pm message or email

Thanks

Sarah