Hoppers Suppers Tickets

Hi Folks

Do not fear, the tickets have been sorted out and will be sent out by the end of  this week, as per normal last minute past the deadline members wanting to join the fun so delayed slightly.

You should received latest by Monday/Tuesday next week dependant on whether you gave a first or second class stamp on the envelope you provided.

Any questions or queries let me know

Thanks

Sarah (Mazda Chick)

Hi Sarah,

Just joined (this evening!) - have had my MX5 for nearly a year.  Keen to come along to the Kent event to meet other owners.  Am I too late? 

Not really sure what we are getting into but think it could be a fun weekend.  Would you let me know what I would need to do please?

Regards, Julie

(craigandjulie2010@hotmail.co.uk)

Hi Craig and Julie

Welcome to the club, you are not too late for the rally and the tours, as a member it is free entry to the rally on the 22nd May 2011 just show your membership card this will allow free entry, if you wish to make a weekend of it, then come to the Hop Farm at 9.30am on the 21st May for the tours, Tour A is a guided tour with lead driver, and the others B,C,D and E are self guided all downloadable see the other links on the forum under the spring rally heading this will give you all your information. Otherwise see you on the Sunday at the Hop Farm where the Marshalls will guide you to your parking bay.

We look forward to seeing you, unfortunately the Hoppers Supper is now booked up.I have to email final number tomorrow.

See you at the Rally

Best Wishes

Sarah (Mazda Chick)