Houndsooth Interior on my NC - sort of

Thought i’d post a few snaps of the work ive done on my interior so far! There will be a full write up on Aprils soft top hard top mag also ! Its not to everyone’s taste buy hey ho!

4 Likes

Very nice if you like that sort of thing. I’m an understated sort of guy. It would be a dull world if we were all the same. Good on you.
Dave

That looks great

Tell me about the steering wheel, did your car have a multi functional steering wheel before?
If so, what do you have to do remove the controls etc?
Do you miss having the volume control etc on the wheel?

yep it did and i no longer use those wires correct - i now have to move my hand 2 inches from the gear stick to the volume button :slight_smile:

No I’m interested as I might go the same way. What did you do with the wires for the multi functional steering wheel?

Could you share what wheel and hub you used?

Thanks

Antony

from memory i think the kit came with some connectors/relays (dont know the term) to blank out the wires and stop the air bag light from flashing up! Obviously disconnect the battery when you do all of this.
The boss kit i sourced from Drift-works - its the HKB steering wheel boss kit OR-265 - You can probably get it from BOFI as well i imagine?

HKB Steering Wheel Boss Kit - OR-265 (driftworks.com)

Nice one, thanks :+1:

Love the car.

1 Like