How to advertise a car

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.
Can any one out there tell me how do i advertise my car on the club site, can’t find the right button to press.

You have found ‘parts for sale’ so nearly there. You need Latest Buy and Sell [Replies by PM System Only]/MX-5s & Roadsters For Sale topics - MX-5 Owners Club Forum (mx5oc.co.uk) and hit ‘+new topic’.
:heart:

Make sure you are logged in (which you are by the look of it).
Go to your Home Page on the Forum. (Easier on a PC).

• Create New Topic.
    Scroll through to you see Buy and Sell.
    Select MX5 & Roadsters for sale.
    Then straight forward (all being well). :+1:

You’re almost there Johno! Same sub forum you’ve posted from but mx5 roadster for sale rather than parts for sale?

Barrie

Looks like you are a forum member, you need to be a paid up club member to advertise your vehicle on the club web site.

Thanks

Been a paid up member for some time

Thanks

You wasn’t showing as a paid up member (club member wasn’t showing after your name), perhaps that was the problem. Try again now that this has changed.

He was when I posted and still has the little gizmo. :+1:

It wasn’t when I looked earlier, neither the tag or the words; I double checked. Be interesting to see is he can now advertise his car. Something was preventing access to the car sales section and if a glitch prevented me seeing that he was a OC member, then the same glitch could prevent him from access to advertising his car.