howdy

Hi, just put up an intro post in the correct forum but thought I would introduce myself in the relevant area group. 

I’m John,  from Swansea area, recently (end of november)  bought myself an imported mx5 Nb RS to replace my nissan almera gti. I did see a few of you on your Christmas run, seemed like about 500 of you all waving at me lol, you all passed me just before you got to the pub for food.

Yeah so just wanted to say hi to my area peoples haha

Hello and welcome   why not contact the area AC and join in with the fun.

I will once I work out who is who haha. I haven’t used forums in a fee years now so  getting to grips with everything again haha

Croeso. I’m from Swansea myself, but moved “up the road”. Great roads to enjoy your NB.

Hello and welcome to the club and forum

PM sent

Hi John.
welcome to the South Wales area of the mx5 Owners club.You should have received an area newsletter by now.We have a meeting at the grove golf club Porthcawl on Wednesday 8th February you are more than welcome to come along and meet some members.If you need to contact me my email is andrew.moore@mx5oc.co.uk look forward to meeting you some time.

Hi  and Welcome to the FUN

No I haven’t received anything like that haha. Yeah I may pop along. Got to try and sort out my sized front caliper first though, decided to shut down on me on the way home from work the other day, sure to say it was smelling a little funny by the time I got her home haha. Lucky I only work 10 mins down the road from home

Hi all. Just wanted to introduce myself. Bought a mk2 today. Live near Neath. South Wales

Welcome.

Hi John
Can not find you on the members list.when did you join…

Thanks. Hope to meet some owner’s