I am alive…

Just a little hello… I am alive and appreciate all the messages that has been sent to me.
Just having a moment, and I got a new phone and I am unable to find the app, and couldn’t remember my log in.

But alas ! I am here and alive and well. Work is going well, still in training and surviving my loneliness at home.
Hope
Everyone is well.

8 Likes

Good to see you Amber. Glad you’re ok and thanks for checking in. It’s nice to have you back. :+1:
Cheers,
Guy

1 Like

Welcome back :+1:

1 Like

Nice to know you are alive and well

1 Like

I was wondering how you were only this morning when I saw your ‘Birthday’ thread had some more activity.
Great that you’re ok and still around.

1 Like

Yes I saw that had a lot more comments…. Been while now since my bday and had long forgotten the pain of it :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Amber…! Great to hear from you and that you are doing OK :smiley:

Rob

1 Like

Thanks guys :relaxed:
So out of curiosity. What happened to the app ?

Pretty sure there was never an app :man_shrugging: :joy:
But you can add a website as a bookmark on your phone which then makes it appear like an app :smiley:

As mentioned by Ian P above there is an option to run the forum as a ‘chrome native app’ (I don’t know if this works on Apple iDevices), see the thread linked below.

This is some weird Mandela effect man. I could have sworn there was an app !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.