I have a question!? - if you can't find an answer ask in here!

If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to ask in here and someone will be along to help.

Please not do not ask about programme or Trader items at this time - I am working flat out to put the final parts of that together, its a big task and I have limited assistance from only a couple of volunteers. If you want to help the Rally needs volunteers.

What dates is it - FAQ website says its open every day at 10am, I’m sort of guessing its not on 365 days a year.

It’s all in the Soft Top Hard Top magazine.

As per rally Website:

https://www.mx530.co.uk/faq.html

Events on the saturday are some sprints at Gaydon, drives for those that want to partake, the Gala dinner, and a Drive in Movies, details to be conformed. The Rally itself is only on the Sunday.

Astrolabe isn’t (yet) an Owners Club member.

I saw that…but if he joins the club…he’ll get a magazine

I’m sorry for asking, but please clear my confusion…

So the event is only taking place on sunday the 15th? There’s nothing going on on saturday the 14th??

No Rally on Saturday. Evening dinner, evening drive in movie, some sprints at Gaydon, and “drives” on the saturday.

So am I right in thinking that if you don’t sign up for a sprint or an evening drive in movie you can’t access the site on the Saturday. This National Rally has been advertised for months as a two day event on the 14th & 15th September. Now it appears it’s only on the 15th.

Is there a thread for all the convoys to the rally on both the Saturday and Sunday?

Mk1 Colour Display/Club Display if booked on Circuit Driving Challenge

I’ve had enquiries from a few members that have booked both the Circuit Driving Challenge and the Mk1 Colour Display or want to be on the Area Display.

Will vehicle movement be allowed between display area & track during the day for participants please?

Thanks

Cars will be able to depart and return to the Colour Display for the driving challenge.

But unlikely from the Area stands, these are too far into the pedestrian area and managing vehicles on and off there will be too complicated. Area stands information has detailed the static nature of this area.

How do we buy/book a slot for the drive in movie?

Hi, just joined the club! Apologies if I’m posting in the wrong place, never posted to a forum before! I’d just like to know if the membership pack will arrive in time for the anniversary meet? As I’d like to attend and place my 5 in the colour coded area ?? Cheers!

Hi,

I just want to check - gates open at 10am. But do the cars that are booked onto the colour display stands, need to arrive before then so the static displays are all in place before the gates open?

See the details on your pass

Yes Membership admin are on full steam processing all the new Memberships and they are posting these out with your event pass.

you can book the car in on EKM | Account Cancelled | Account Closed

Thx.  I assume something else must be coming then as the pass I have at present (that dangles from rear view mirror) just states gates opening at 10am and no instructions for displays.

On the Ticket order page

https://store.mx5oc.co.uk/anniversary-display-3882-p.asp

Please Note

You will be posted out an extra pass for display on arrival approximately 1 week before the event. This will contain timings to meet Tom Matano and details on him autographing cars.
This pass will also act as your exchange voucher for your Rally mug.
This display area pass does not grant you access to the event. Members will be required to display Rally pass posted in August edition of the Club Magazine, this pass is required to enter the event. Non Members can join the Club prior to the event to gain entrance or pay the regular entrance fee on the day. See mx530.co.uk/tickets.html for details