I live in Scotland in Leven KY8, Are there any monthly meets?

Hi Everyone, I am New here and looking for monthly meets near Leven in East Scotland area. Does anybofy know if there is a regular mert at a pub or place?

Hello Andrew and welcome.

I know the Club is currently looking for an organiser for the Central Scotland area, hopefully someone will take it up soon.

Personally I think splitting Central Scotland into East and West would make it a bit more manageable.

You’d be welcome at any area’s meetings or events, we’re a little bit further away in Grampian however if you ever feel inclined to head up this way give us a shout.

Hi Andrew
Unfortunately, as Ian has explained, Central Scotland and Tayside are both without Area Coordinators at the moment. You can see how much area these regions cover on the Areas map (the green and blue) Club Areas - MX-5 Owners Club

The Committee are discussing how to address this so if you have any suggestions, as a new member then we’re all ears. Of course, if you would like to take on the task as being AC for Central Scotland then please let me know! You could always discuss with Ian as he is AC for Grampian about what this entails! Just having someone to organise a monthly social meet would be a start!

Anyway, welcome to the Club!