I’m alive n Well…. Been in hospital

Houston…We Have Contact ?

Just coming out of post viral fatigue, myself, and have to pace myself still. Sorry to hear you’ve been having such a rotten time. - menigitis is a nasty thing on top of everything else. Take it gently and don’t overdo it. So easy to do :yawning_face: Rest, in between doing things.
A lot of us are routing for you. Glad you are getting support from Bullit2005
All good wishes.
E x

2 Likes

glad that you are feeling better.

i also suffer from mental health so i know all to well how a body sickness can affect mental wellbeing!

keep your head up
best regards
jim

2 Likes

Apologies

Had to Rest Yesterday…Wot We Like :upside_down_face:

Hope You Can See From Your Thread & My Personal Messages

You’re Not Alone :hugs:

I’ve Now Realised We Are Not That Close Geographically [I’ve PM’ed As To Why]

Drat…It Would Be So Much Easier if We Were Face to Face :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Rest
Hydrate
Let Your Body Heal Itself

Kindest

2 Likes

Hi

Unfortunately the Members Affording Support Are Not Close Enough Geographically to You

I’ve PM’ed IanH as a Forum Co-ordinator [Albeit Grampian]

to See If He Can Locate Someone Closer to You

Best I Know is the Area Co-Ordinators Do This as Volunteers

So Bear With Everyone

IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF YOU COULD LET US KNOW WHAT SUPPORT YOU REQUIRE

e.g. Practical/Physical
Emotional/Phychological

Kindest

Hope You Appreciate

Club Members Trying to Support You Are NOT QUALIFIED [Or Have Out of Date Qualifications]

With You in Spirit

Well done for opening up and hope you make a speedy recovery from your Meningitis-must have been very scary!

1 Like

How are you doing now? Hope there is some more improvement and remember - rest - heal- rest -heal etc Be kind to yourself, aim for completing small things, rest as soon as the body says stop, and talk things through.

I’m just feeling 3/4 human now - but things are improving!
Sending all good wishes.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.