I'm sure the clocks went back last weekend but not on the forum

Looks like the forum is still on BST. Even my ND did the change all by itself.

Got the correct time on mine, is your profile set for auto adjust

My PC auto adjusts every time. Can’t see anything in my forum profile regarding location or time setting. Am I missing something?

Go into edit profile and scroll down to the bottom.

My laptop is also on auto adjust

Found it and it’s on the right time zone and also have a tick in the ‘automatically adjust for daylight saving’ box. I have to take the tick out of the box to show the correct time. I could understand if it was ‘adjust for daylight saving’ but with the word automatic in there I would have thought that ticking the box should make the changes… err… automatic.

It’s not the browser. It’s the same in Firefox and Chrome.

Same problem Forum clock still on BST.  In profile “Automatically adjust clock…” boxed ticked.  Time zone “London, Edinburgh, Dublin, Lisbon, Monrovia etc.”.  So where’s the problem?

PS:  The wrong time when I use Google, the right time when I use Microsoft Explorer!!

PPS:  I wonder if it will correct itself this weekend when US Daylight Saving Time ends?  Maybe Google thinks the UK is the 51st state!  Maybe it is and we just don’t know it!

I’m sure we would all come up with a different order of favourites from Boris, Corbyn, Farage and the rest. I’d take any of them over Trump though.

Looks like my guess was right!  Using Google this morning the time is correct, so it changed when US Daylight Saving Time ended last night!

BJ must have let DT have the UK after Denmark said he couldn’t have Greenland!!

Yup, mine sorted too.