Imber run-27 Dec 09.

Weather{#emotions_dlg.cloud} and post Xmas hang over{#emotions_dlg.sick} permitting it is still on, so wrap up warm, bring a flask full of sweet hot beverage{#emotions_dlg.coffee} and some left overs{#emotions_dlg.pizza}{#emotions_dlg.cake}.

If your that way inclined wear something military {#emotions_dlg.ansalute} eg Helmet, Sandbag…but please no weapons.

I hope to be there with passenger (who ever wins the fight!!) Is it still 10:30 at tog hill

Liz

Yes, …{#emotions_dlg.anclapping}

I might pop along to this

Any more details??

Run about 1hr’ish and 35 miles, i am driving the route on 26th just for a final checkout. It might go via a local scenic {#emotions_dlg.camera} point depending on the road condition to it.

Brilliant day Howie, thanks for organising it, weather held out. Just about to look at photos see how they turned out. Dad thanks you as well (longest he’s been out in my car!!)

Thanks again

Liz

Thankyou, must apologise for the rather body warmth sapping wind up at The White Horse  but glad you and your Dad enjoyed the experience. I’ll try to get another run done when the church is open and the temperature doesn’t require thermals.Waving