Inaugural Snetterton Historic - June 30th, 2024

The Club have been invited by Motorsport Vision and Motor Racing Legends to display at the inaugural Snetterton Classic!

An event to travel back in time at the Snetterton with a sumptuous selection of retro machines taking to the 300 circuit.

The event will include a three-hour showpiece from the Royal Automobile Club Pall Mall Cup, a race for pre-’66 GT cars and 1950s sports-racing machinery. Other highlights from the MRL portfolio include Pre-War Sports Cars, Pre-’63 GTs, the Historic Touring Car Challenge and the RAC Woodcote Trophy and Stirling Moss Trophy.

The line-up also includes three grids from the Historic Racing Drivers Club: Gerry Marshall Trophy, Allstars and Classic Alfas and the Jack Sears Trophy. GT4 Challenge completes the programme. The paddock will be open to all so spectators can get up and close to the race cars and their drivers.

As a special member offer you can enjoy free admission to the event, as well as a prime parking spot inside of the venue. and once the the racing concludes, you can join hundreds of classic vehicles on track for the circuit parade.

Included

1 x Vehicle Display Pass
1 x Driver Admission Ticket - RRP £17.00
1 x Free Parade Lap (subject to event schedule on day)

To grab one of these limited spots Click here for ticket booking (Member Log in required)

2 Likes

Thanks Iain, I’m booked on! :+1:

Hi Iain. This is a superb offer.
Do you know whether we have a limited number of spaces?

I really like the idea of this but need to get some ducks in a row…

Cheers,
Guy

yes limited

1 Like

Thank Iain for posting this. For info of others, I’ve just booked and there were forty slots left available. Pretty easy to do, but you have to submit a photo of your car with your application.

1 Like

Booked in as well, funny enough it also said 40 spaces left. But I’ll be there, under the assumption the MOT the week before goes well :smiley:

2 Likes

I hit a snag.
I tried to book on my phone but the link opened over this page. When I got to the basket stage it said I had reserved a ticket for 1hour. Unfortunately I’d forgotten the club code and had to back out of the booking process.
When I went back in I could view the booking in my basket but couldn’t access the basket to complete the transaction. :confused:
Is it simply a case of allowing the time limit to elapse and trying again?

Cheers.

Edit* Please ignore my previous. I finished the booking after I received the confirmation email.
Move along, nothing to see here :smile:

I’m signed up and looking forward to it!

I’m not sure my stock mk1 is really a ‘show car’ but I’ll shine it up the best I can :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry mate. This will be the first “show” my NC1 has gone to as well. :blush:

Same for mine

Spoke with the organisers today, there has been good sign up and they will be making a display for the cars as a key part of the show, and a few more spots will be added for the display.

4 Likes

There are still 20 spots available for this - so if you want to go best book them before everyone decides they want to go - when it sells out we are unable to assist as it is a MSV event.

1 Like

For reference if you hear pre 2000, post 2000 cars are ok to join the stand.

Sharing a link to a route to Snetterton for members in Essex, should they wish to join me.

@iainf Are there still free passes available? This might be the time for me to renew my membership if so, it would be a nice bonus :slight_smile:

Just to say I’ve just had a cracking day. Thanks @iainf, @pitcrew_chris. :+1:

2 Likes

@PuffyPinkPanda
Was nice to meet you and thank you for a great day, hopefully see you again at some more Norfolk events :+1:
Many thanks Chris.

1 Like