Indoor battery charging

Hello everybody.
I’ve just taken my batery off from my na, a bit fiddly considering I don’t have a long reach socket! I’ve put it on slow trickle charge. Any ideas over how long it should take to charge?

As long as the charger takes to tell you it’s fully charged. Basically that’s it, mine is on charge now, battery condition says good (with my tester gizmo) but I’ll leave it hooked up until early evening.

Depends on the capacity of the battery, the trickle current, the SOH (State Of Health) of the battery, and how discharged the battery is.

Could take anywhere between 5 minutes and 72 hours…

Kind a how long is a bit of string question usually 6 to 8 hours, longer if the starter motor will not even click at last attempt to start. I only leave my standard Panasonic with a Halfords charger on in the garage during day light with the door slightly open. Not sure what fumes are coming out of the vents but I can’t help but feel from schoolboy chemistry hydrogen could be involved.

Yeah, I know it might sound a stupid question but was hoping my googled response could be improved on. The starter motor still operating fine but good call thank you. Looks like mine will be on charge overnight now, my charger monitors the state of the battery when connected. Yes my battery sitting on a granite slab underneath an open window!
Thanks for helpful response.

I only leave the garage door ajar 'cause there are no windows to open. Fingers crossed she will be good to go in the morning.

Yep fingers crossed here too.