Interior Trim Clip Part Number?

I am in need of the trim clip for my ND2 labelled ‘FASTENER’ in the diagram below.
If someone has access to the parts information and could supply me with the part number it could save me some time trying to explain what I want over the phone.
Many thanks in advance.

:heart:

It doesn’t seem to be quite clear but part #10 (GJ21-68-885B 02) on this link maybe the fastener you are after.

1 Like

I think you can get packs of these in Halfords that include various sizes.
Could be worth a try…

1 Like

Head to www.vehicleclips.co.uk and search clips for Mazda. I know they don’t show any for the ND but at least they have dimensions on most so you can compare with yours and hole size etc.

1 Like

Hi J, thanks for the link. As you comment it is not clear. The ones I need are very small and there are only 2 of this size but the link says 37 so they may be the normal ones that hold the rear trim on. I will have a closer look when I have time but I will save this link for future reference. Thank you again.

Hi 9, I have looked at the Halfords ones, sadly they are unfortunately not the right size but thank you for looking for me.

Hi M, This site was pointed out to me yesterday evening and I have sent off for some that are the right width and length but with a slightly larger head. I will report back on fit and look when they arrive. Thank you for helping.

2 Likes

Have ordered 10 from this site plus some door card fasteners, which always seem to get squashed sideways.

Thanks Guys :slight_smile:
Bargain price with free postage too :+1:

This is the page QUARTER WINDOW & TRIMS | MX-5 Europe 11.2017 | Mazda | Genuine Parts Catalogs | PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World
B499-68-AC3A 00
If the ‘cheap’ ones are not suitable I now have the information I need, what a wonderful set of people there are on here, what would we do without each other?

2 Likes

Glad you found the right diagram and part number. Didn’t think to scroll down further the body interior trim page! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

The clips arrived today and do the job. The head is bigger but you would be hard pushed to spot the difference between each side. As I have ten I may go mad and replace the other one so they match. A little extravagant I grant you but what the hell you only live once!!!

1 Like