Invitation to BRSCC 2023 Opener at Silverstone 18th-19th March

Members are invited to come along and enjoy the MX-5 Season Opener with the BRSCC at Silverstone on the 18th and 19th March.

Alongside some of the best racing to be had on track Members will be treated to a Paddock enclosure parking to display their MX-5s at the circuit.

Tickets are priced at £10 (usually £17) Details to book here (member log in required)

• Race meeting on the Silverstone GP circuit from the Heritage Paddock
  • Three Mazda MX-5 Championships racing over the weekend as well as a host of other saloon car racing series.
  • Free non assigned grandstand seating in the exclusive BRDC Grandstand
  • Children aged 15 and under go free
  • Cafe and coffee shop facilities open serving hot breakfast and lunch.
1 Like

Hi Iain. Thank you for getting such a great discount it is appreciated and reinforces how worthwhile it is being a member for many many reasons! Only today I published a thread for the best viewing positions as I have never been to Silverstone. I have tried to use this promotion but doesn’t seem to be working yet?

1 Like

Seems to be working now so all booked! Looking forward to it. Thanks again.

Hello :wave: I’m looking at attending and bringing some family members along. Obviously they all won’t fit in an mx5 so will bring their own cars. Can I buy all their tickets? I am a member. they are not. My daughter is 5 will I need to get a ticket for her anyway even though there’s no charge? Thanks Ryan

1 Like

Think your taking the offer to a place it’s not intended to go, but if you are taking a non MX-5 that’s fine

Hi
Going on Sunday!!

Do we know how we get access to the BRDC Grandstand?

Also there parking from MX5?

Cheers
Andy

Grandstand
The BRDC grandstand will be open, just go along enter and pick your seat as you wish.

Parking
Once the Paddock plan is agreed (i.e. all the race teams and trucks are allocated etc) a space will be made for MX-5 Parking - when we know (probably a few days before) will post the location of this here. You will enter Silverstone as advised with your ticket and aim for the space that is being allocated, you will be guided once closer to the paddock area.

Under 16s
If you are bring under 16s put a £0.00 ticket through on the ticketing page (link above) for them.

Cool, thanks
Andy

MX-5 Owners Club Parking area will be in this paddock beside the MX-5 Race teams

MX-5 Owners Club Paddock Parking (link)

To access : Enter via the Main Silverstone Gate entrance with tickets - the gate team will direct you over the 2 bridges towards the paddock.
Left at the roundabout over the Wellington Bridge, then first left towards medical centre and a right into that zone.

1 Like

Just home from a cracking weekend at Silverstone. Always some great action with the mx5 racing. It’s awe inspiring to see circa 50 cars on a grid with (virtually) no incident and yet them all be so closely matched and competitive. To cap a great day our ND had made a friend when we got back to it!

Thanks @iainf for sorting the discounted tickets. Here’s looking forward to brands hatch for the next round in April and maybe another discount code :crossed_fingers:

Not a MX-5, but a bit of footage from the Club Sport Trophy race on Saturday

1 Like

I don’t suppose there are any similar offers for this weekends BRSCC finals racing at Silverstone at all? Thought I would ask before purchasing tickets!

I haven’t had a reply to that question, think the relevant person no longer there.

Thank you for coming back to me. I’m still going to go as it’s a great day/weekend out. I’m sure it’s not easy but it would be great if there was a way of getting a regular deal with the BRSCC :crossed_fingers:

Hi Iain. I don’t suppose there are any deals to be had on this years season opener at Silverstone on the 16th/17th is there? Cheers.

Not that we’ve heard. Will enquire

1 Like