Is anybody going to the Tatton Park Classic Car Show 30th May??

I fancy going its only £6.00 entry.  Just want to see what its all about.

The Cheshire and North wales Area will be there showing their cars off

so wouldI I normally but will be doing the Nurburgring trip instead.

Its a good show. enjoy yourself and tell the C+NW I sent you…you might get a free cake or a cup of tea!

Alan

I will go and I think peter jones will be there too from mazmania.  He told me he goes every year.  Pity my car has to stay in the car park - bugger!

There has been a club stand here in the past, that we were able to get on. Not this year?

I will be there it a good day out[Y]

where you from redtop im near Bolton

I am from bury, but working on the saturday so have to go sunday instead if I can.

Hi redtop i will be going on the sunday if you fancy tagging along

Yes please I will be going sunday ha ha

yes will have to arrange to meet [Y]

I will be there I have had problems getting onto the forum lately but I have been able to liaise with the mx5 community forum there are about 7-8 cars going and were meeting up at the little chef (for a quick coffee) just up the road from Tatton Park 8.00 am Saturday junc 19 M6 next to the petrol station, we were thinking of going en-mass sort of thing, so if you want to join a que meet at the little chef all welcome.

Is any one going on Sunday there are a couple from the mx5 community forum going Sunday thought it would be a good idea if you meet up and go in group of 5, or is it bunch of fives, a herd of fives or a flock of fives any ways I think a meet up of forums at the little chef Sunday would be good.[H]

8am is a bit early for me seeing as I am working saturday.  I am going with Gus6 on here and his mate is coming.  They are meeting at my house in Bury around 10am and then off we go.

Good turn out by the guys from the Mx 5 community they said they would turn up and they did, what a good show some lovely cars on show, but only ONE Mazda mx5 after market supplier turn uo Mazmania Roofs well done that man, NOT even a show fronm the MX5 owners club (saturday) bad show [:@] even subaru turned, out vintage and classic cars I don’t think so BUT they did turn out. NO MAZDA stand every other manufacturer youcan think of and some who have gone to the wall.

Bl–dy hell it was hot and there was only shade in the beer tent (but no drinking as driving)

I would advise you go early as there were loads there a 9.00am.

I am sure you will enjoy the cars.Have a nice day every one

Clashed with Curborough, otherwise I’d have been up for a gander. [:D]

Went with friends, good show lovely cars but not one sight of the mx5 owners club, how terrible is that?

Only mazmania was there - can’t understand why no cars turned up from the club.  We did see one green mx5 on the c & nw classic car club, and two for sale but they were dirty and not looked after.  I saw three or four mx5s on the car park including our two.  Poor show from the mx oc. 

RedTop

Saturday I was there on the third row from the entrance booths with five others I cannot vouch for there membership in the OC club, I have my oc sticker in the windscreen, splash green Mk2.5) thats me, one brg mk1, black mk1, red mk1, white mk3 and a sliver mk3. we made our arrangments through the mx5 community but I did ask on here if any one else would like to meets us at the little chef A556 8.00am Saturday.Yes we were poorly represented,

I went with redtop on sunday very dissapointed probably could count on one hand how may 5s we saw[::(]