Is it just me? Tyre fitting

Thanks for taking the time out to respond Nick. I have to say, a very, very good response and puts things into perspective for me. Perhaps I was overly concerned about the tyre pressures. Thanks again, it is appreciated!
Barrie

1 Like

I can relate to what Nick is saying re pricing. I’ve just gone through the usual tyres supply places for a set for my daily driver, planning on supplying my own and getting the local garage to fit. They gave up being on Black Circles list of fitting centres, they would have some days been overloaded with tyre fitting for not much profit (about £2 per tyre) and putting off other work to fit it all in. They agreed to fit mine for around £14 per tyre, when worked out me buying the tyres and them fitting, all in £304.
I’ve just got back from having the tyres fitted, in the end I got the garage to supply the tyres and fit of course so no delivery for me to deal with. All in plus tracking checked and adjusted £312 they told me when presenting the bill, we don’t make much out of the tyres profit wise. I went with Kumhos. :+1:
And yes the pressures were 37 instead of 29psi, but I expected that.:grin: no worries.

1 Like