is oxford area very active

So i have owned my 5 for a couple of months now and have been mooching around the forum for a while i am now trying to decide whether to put my hand in my pocket and join the club cant really tell if oxford is a very active area as not a lot seems to be posted on the forum ( last post 5 months ago ) and not a massive amount of info on there website. Would like to know if the oxford area is still an active one and still has meetings ect.
Cheers Eddie

PM sent

They might pick this up Eddie

Well I take it from the lack of replies that either oxford are not an active area or none of the local members frequent the forum
hey ho

Don’t give up after 3 days!  I’ve asked the Area Coordinators to respond to this as I believe lots goes on… 

Hadn’t completely given up just thought that I would get some sort of response over the weekend there must be some oxford members on here
thanks for contacting the area organisers i will wait for there response
cheers Eddie

Oxford area has a lot going on with two meetings each month. We have a newsletter which goes out with each club magazine and all new members who ask to be included on our  e’mail list get information regarding the next trip etc. If the website doesn’t give you enough info please come along to a meeting for a chat. 1st thursday at The Gate Bryants Bottom or 3rd thursday at The Littlebury Hotel Bicester. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info looks like Bicester will be the closest meet for me I will try to get over to a meeting in the next couple of months and see what is going on

Eddie

Hi Eddie

YES Oxford area is VERY active area, minimum one area event every month, summer months sometimes events almost every weekend :slight_smile:

As posted above, please dont go by lack of posts on the forum, most of our regular members who attend the events don’t use the forum.

Check out our website http://ox.mx5oc.co.uk and join our mailing list for all the latest event details sent straight to your email inbox