Is there a club run on this weekend or is it next weekend?

Is there a club run on this weekend or is it next weekend?

Briefly spoke to a club member at a parade lap for the Ulster Grand Prix run by Lisburn classic car club and he mentioned something about an upcoming Owners Club run to Enniskillen, I don't do Facebook and there is no mention of any runs on here or on the NI home page future events page, is it this weekend or next weekend?

Regards Andrew

Andrew,

Peter has posted on Facebook a run to Lough Erne on the 19th August.

Meeting at 9.30am Dungannon motorway restaurant for breakfast

To arrive at Ardhowen Theatre at 11am

Then drive around Lough Erne / Lough Navar visit Tully Castle and Beleek factory for picnic lunch / cafe and toilets.

Return north shore.

5,30 Tullana on the green restaurant in Lisnarick. 

Sorry for brief description so much more descriptive on Facebook, but I am short of time. 

Hope this helps a bit.

ps, not sure if everyone is set up for it, but I recivie an email every time someone post to our area in the forum, works for me. 

Hi, many thanks for the reply.

i don’t do Facebook so rely on this forum to see what’s happening in the club and since nothing has been posted in upcoming events I wouldn’t have known if it hadn’t been mentioned briefly by another club member several weeks ago.

Just noticed this afternoon an email was sent out on Wednesday about this event but was in my junk folder.

Is there a run this weekend?

Received this by email,

Ivan and Ann have set up a run for Saturday the 2nd of Sept and i quote from their email.

“Come and join us as we explore the Ards Peninsula”

Let us show you not just the beautiful scenery but also places of historical interest that you may not have visited before.

Meeting at Tescos Castlebawn Newtownards 11.30 for a 12.00 start. first stop Mount Stewart for lunch or bring a picnic.

Then at the end of an afternoon that we hope you will enjoy we will arrive at Harrisons of Grayabbey for an evening meal.

Received this by email,

Ivan and Ann have set up a run for Saturday the 2nd of Sept and i quote from their email.

“Come and join us as we explore the Ards Peninsula”

Let us show you not just the beautiful scenery but also places of historical interest that you may not have visited before.

Meeting at Tescos Castlebawn Newtownards 11.30 for a 12.00 start. first stop Mount Stewart for lunch or bring a picnic.

Then at the end of an afternoon that we hope you will enjoy we will arrive at Harrisons of Grayabbey for an evening meal.