It's Poll Time

These are the Tyne Tees Logos as suggested by Iain Flemming, to comply with the Club Trademark. http://s366617952.websitehome.co.uk/MX5/TT/tynetees.jpg
Numbering clockwise from the oblong logo with the blue bridge as number one, vertically down, then up on the left to the second oblong logo with the white bridge, as number seven.
Please PM me with your first and second choices, or, vote on the Yahoo Group site. The Logo with the most votes will be the one accepted for the Area.

I think they are all nice with little difference between them. However do wonder about the name for the area as a whole, I live at Hexham which is on the Tyne but what about those from the Tweed, the Aln, the Coquet, even the Wear it doesn’t get a mention.The North East or Northumberland and Durham would be more defined title for the area. But then again a rose by any other name is still a rose Don't know

Behave yourself, I getting wound up enough with running the poll in the first place.

It’s called Tyne Tees, because nobody else knows where we are. If you ask them, they point on a map to somewhere north of Leeds (possibly), they even think we’re all Geordies, and that would never do, especially as I was born in Sunderland.

Well that’s my gripe over.

You still didn’t say which logo you prefered, you can pick two, any two, but only two

ONE …

Michael.

See you on the 29th

But they are all very nice, I like all of them but how do I choose which one is best…mmmmmmm…fight

Okay I like number 5, it’s oval shape which refreshes the rectangle at present & it got the largest MX5OC logo, the Tyne Tees writing has the base of the letters level with the base of the stantions for the bridges which looks right, I have to say I’m happy with any of them as you know it’s not about the badge it’s about the community - the nice folk you meet when you’re out on the runs etc

I vote for 5 and 2.

Hello Davel,

In responce to your request for votes for the new logo I would like to vote for No.1 first, and No. 2 second.

and thankyou for your time.

Regards

Colin   

The poll for the logo are as follows:
1 - 3
2 - 6
3 - 7
4 - 4
5 - 3
6 - 1
7 - 1
So by majority vote, logo number three has been accepted as our new official logo
Regards
Dave