Japanese Tuning Show 2010, Silverstone

The Japanese Tuning Show is back at Silverstone on
23rd May 2010 for the ultimate day out for fans of Japanese and performance
cars.

Last year was a scorcher both on and off the track so this year will be off the
scale.  There will be action on the track
with public track time and the BDC Drifting Round 2.

Don’t miss the stunning display in the Autoglym Top Jap Car Concours - if you
have a modified, performance or concours Japanese car please contact
info@auto-media.co.uk for more details.

There will be more exciting updates to follow on here or you can become a fan
of www.tuningshows.co.uk on Facebook,
 but check out www.japanesetuningshow.com
website or email info@tuningshows.co.uk for more details and booking forms.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Regards, <o:p></o:p>

Pippa<o:p></o:p>

Auto-Media<o:p></o:p>

This:

will be amazing. If you haven’t seen drifting before, or if you think the sliding around on Top Gear is impressive, you will be blown away. Even if you saw the drift demo at the national rally last year you will be impressed, because competition drifting is much closer - expect to see cars inches away from each other, while flat out and sideways.

I Agree 

this sounds like a decent event and i may end up going

will many other OC members be going?

also thinking about purchasing some track time to give my little 1.6 a run, although i’ve never been on track before, but i’d like to get into it

can’t wait to see some drift action too Big Smile

You will have a really good day out!

If you haven’t been on track before, you can sort your helmet hire on the day too.

The ultimate Japanese and performance show is nearly here!
In one months time, the best Jap metal will head to Silverstone and the
National Circuit for the Japanese Tuning Show, on 23rd May 2010.

If you have a modified or performance show car you still
have time to enter the Autoglym Top Jap Car Concours.  Send your name, contact number and car
details to info@auto-media.co.uk.

If you fancy a session on the track there is still track
time available at £25 for 15 minutes, booked in advance or £35 on the day.  Why not take out a passenger? Helmet hire
will be available on the day.

This is a show for the real Jap and performance enthusiast
and fans of BDC,  and you can be part of
the show for only £10 per driver and £15 per passenger when pre-booking and
bringing your car into the show.  Book as
a club or an individual – booking forms can be downloaded on www.japanesetuningshow.com

See you there,

Pippa

Auto-Media

The closing date for track time, individual entries and club bookings is Wednesday 19th May. If your club has already booked, you can still add your name to the club list. You can amend your booking up until this date. For the downloadable booking forms check out www.japanesetuningshow.co.uk or you can call Abbie on 01775 768661 ext 224.

See you there,

Pippa

Auto-Media

did anyone else go to this?

I went, I think I only saw about 2 MX5’s about, a bit poor really.

It was a really good day out, really hot, always something going on, the drifting was awesome. I even managed to win some tracktime so I took my untuned 1.6 out on track against some of the 500+BHP machines, was still really fun though. I always lost distance on the straights but caught up on the corners, really good stuff

This might not be the kind of event for a lot of owners, but should really consider a small club stand or something next year, give the 5’s a bit of a show

I’m really glad you had a good day out and enjoyed it out on the track.  Well done on winning the tracktime competition!

Pippa

Thanks. It really was a good day and good experience on the the track. I will go to JTS next year and will likely get some track time again. Perhaps even the ISTS. Hopefully you’ll pick out a good weekend of weather for it again next year