JAPFEST SILVERSTONE 5TH MAY 2019 MX5 TAKEOVER STAND FOR ALL CLUBS & INDIVIDUALS

This display successfully won Best Stand at Donington 2018 by achieving over 110 MX5 in attendance, the first attempt at using a JAPFEST event in uniting all owners from across the community. 

This year, the display has a bigger and better potential, displaying a wider variety in vehicles and owners.

You are all invited to come and join in, with your own flags and banners, as area clubs or individually.

THE MX5 TAKEOVER STAND @ JAPFEST SILVERSTONE 

DATE

Sunday 5th May 2019

COST

£25 per person, not per vehicle

PLAN

Gates open approximately 730am, and we are able to access the stand area. People will be arriving from all over the country, some in convoy, at all different times and waves… For safety and ease of parking, vehicles will be parked as they arrive, in rows from the front, backwards, in groups of 5, leaving a driveway after every 5th car for entry and exit of other rows. There will also be half a vehicle gap between each car, enabling visibility of each row behind. The day finishes around 430pm but able to leave after 3pm - if I recall correctly. More information will be made available as it comes from the organisers. 

HOW TO BOOK 

Please visit the Japfest ticket link below and ensure you are booking CLUB tickets for SILVERSTONE. From there, select the MX5 TAKEOVER from the drop down list of stands, the Password: SILVERSTONEMX5. Ensure you select VEHICLE PASS and enter your registration details. 

TICKET LINK 

http://www.japfest.co.uk/buy-tickets-0#

TICKET DEADLINE

Tuesday 8th April (often extended by the organisers)

FURTHER INFORMATION 

Tickets are on sale currently, and are charged with a £2 booking fee each time. It may be beneficial to bulk order tickets, saving on the booking fee. All vehicle registration details are required at time of booking. If you have not been asked for your registration details, you have not booked the correct ticket/ selected your car pass. Please read the booking site carefully - Japfest will send your tickets via email, no later than 1 week before the event. You should, however, receive a confirmation email shortly after booking.

Any problems, please feel free to contact me wherever you See fit… I am everywhere Wink

Hope to see a few faces there! 

Kind regards - Clare 

Hello Clare

I cannot make the Silverstone Japfest May 5 but I would like to attend the

Donnington Japfest Saturday July 13 2019.

Are you able to supply the password?  I tried DONNINGTONMX5 without success.

Regards

Keith

Shame Silverstone clashes with the Cadwell OC trackday otherwise would have been up for this. Have a good one

Hi Keith, the password for Donington is DONINGTONMX5. I have recently tried with success - please check your spelling of Donington and also that you are using the Donington part of the website, that should do the trick! 

All the best

Clare 

A little bit of a shame, but we should be revelling in the fact that there are ample opportunities and events for the 5 enthusiast to be part of ;) 

Have an amazing time at Cadwell!! 

Would have been up for this, but clashes with Magnificent Motors, Eastbourne; already committed. Fly the flag…

Hello Clare

Thank you for the reply, definitely my mistake, too many nnnnnnnnnnnnnn’s

Cheers

Keith

Hi Claire, 

Yes! Well up for this. Been wanting to go to Jap fest for the past few years and always ended up away with work! 

I’m part of the North-West group, but not sure if they’re planning a group attendance.

Will definitely be joining at Silverstone. See you there! :slight_smile: >>insert rising sun<< 

Ellen