Juily 15th Run

Hi All,
The run on the 15th July, stops at Killhope Mining Centre for lunch. If you are coming, and going to use the cafe, and/or go into the mine, could you let me know asap. The people who run the place need to know what sort of numbers they have to cater for. The mine visit lasts about an hour, and if you haven’t got any wellies they will provide them. Because of the time it takes for the mine visit, we will be stopping for about an hour and a half to two hours.
The costs of entering the museum are: Adult £7.15; Concession £6.65; Children £4.10.
Regards
Dave

hi dave i seem to have missed the post on this run can not find it on the sites we use could you please post start time and place many thanks terry milne (black kendo )

Hi Dave, As stated on our yahoo site, could you put Wendy and myself down on the run on the 15th and we’ll be doing the mine visit and cafe, please let me know again where we are meeting up for the run down to the Blyton Bash on Sunday morning (told Wendy we’d probably have to leave Hexham at about 07:30 Sunday morning, didn’t go down too well) lets hope for some good weather, after all we must be due it!!

Thanks Stuart