Just a little hi... šŸ˜š

Ambasize has an NB so itā€™s a slightly different setup under the rear shelf.

Aye but should still be some space at the back, though :thinking:

Moved up to Rainworth, Nottinghamshire from Milton Keynes 3 years ago, and is cool to see you settling in nicely with the MX-5OC communityā€¦! :joy:

1 Like

The fuel tanks sits higher (or the body sits lower depending on how to look at it) in the NB, only space down the sides. Thereā€™s a topic somewhere where someone has done an ICE install on an NA, that is the same as the NB.

Edit: Here it is The "ultimate" MX5 NA audio system install

1 Like

Cars parked up atmā€¦ using the cx3 while doing work the mx5.

I moved from weymouth to tamworth. :rofl:

1 Like

Met a great chap from Tamworth in the course of my work this week, used to be a bike mechanic/MOT tester, works at a Mazda dealer now.

1 Like

I therefore bow to your superior knowledge, sir :wink:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t worry about doing that.

1 Like

Just as well- my knees are getting creakier every year :rofl:

2 Likes

Creaky knees Mel ?.. but you are a youngster and there must be many creakier and older knees and hips amongst us MX5erā€™sā€¦ !
Rob

1 Like

These 34 year old knees have been bodybuilding and kneeling beside casualties for several years pal! :rofl:

2 Likes

Imagine how much worse theyā€™d be if you prayed alotā€¦! :rofl:

2 Likes

Oof, doesnā€™t bare thinking about :joy::joy::joy: Thankfully, I bow to the metal gods only :metal::metal::metal::metal:

2 Likes

My knees are crumbling massively :rofl: perks of being a short bike tech and kneeling on the floor all the time

1 Like

Dare we ask how many bikes you have?? :see_no_evil::rofl: What an awesome job, though!

1 Like

Welcome aboard Ambasize. Hopefully you get your -5 roadworthy in short order :crossed_fingers:
It would be great to see a pic or two and follow along with your progress as you revive your car but in the meantime enjoy the good weather on the bike. :sunny:

1 Like

Hello ! Itā€™s already road worthyā€¦ 1 year MOT no rust (been done )
I just wanna make changes to itā€¦ thats all. If I wanted toā€¦ I can drive it daily now. :blush:

2 Likes

I did have 4 :sweat_smile:
Now have 2. Always on the hunt for moreā€¦ never have enough

1 Like

hello and welcome from a fellow 2.5 owner!

1 Like