Just a little hi... šŸ˜š

Just a quick hiā€¦ just joinedā€¦
Just bought the mx-5 and Iā€™m in love !
Also got a CX3ā€¦

:blush: thanks.

7 Likes

MX-5 and CX-3, great combination. My better half has a CX-3, I love it, as does she.

1 Like

I adore my CX3ā€¦ brilliant car.
Love my mx5 alsoā€¦ off road at the moment as Iā€™m putting alot of work into it over the next few monthsā€¦
Starting with complete audio upgrade.

Hi,welcome to the madhouse lol
What did you get ?

1 Like

As a wild guess, a ā€˜51 plate NB F/L in Racing Greenā€¦

1 Like

Yes and yes :joy:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from north of the wall!

Great to see another Five lass on here- enjoy your vroom vroom and keep us posted with all your exciting projects :grin:

1 Like

Another mx5 cx3 combo herešŸ‘

2 Likes

Ah awesome :love_you_gesture:t2:
And yeah for sureā€¦ just starting on audioā€¦ so ordered new stereoā€¦ tweetersā€¦ door speakersā€¦ but struggling with a decent sub thatll fit in the boot :rofl:

I recently did the same upgrade. New touchscreen, door & rear speakers. No subwoofer though. Have you considered the parcel shelf? :thinking: Would save boot space. Have you looked at sound deadening also? Just a thought. I did the rear panel & doors as I replaced the speakers. Still got the underfloor to do but already made a massive difference :+1:

1 Like

What is this parcel shelf you speak of ? This is for the mx5ā€¦
Wondering if I can get a speaker in the windbreakerā€¦ or il have to make a custom surround for thr boot.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a void space where the roof folds into. Thereā€™s more than enough room down there for a reasonably-sized subwoofer and itā€™d be hidden away out of sight :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from Nottinghamshireā€¦
Rob

1 Like

This is what the rear of the cabin looks like behind the panel. You might even be able to fit a small one under where the rear speakers are

1 Like

Oh not far from me :love_you_gesture:t2::blush: hey

1 Like

Oh my god thatā€™s genius !!! Thank you ! Itā€™s my first mx5ā€¦ a car thatā€™s been on my wishlist for some timeā€¦ need to have a proper dig at this.

1 Like

Youā€™re quite welcome. Itā€™s all easy enough to remove. Mostly just pop screws :blush:

1 Like

Welcome from Worksop (North Nottinghamshire), enjoy the ā€œtoplessā€ motoring. Especially in this weather.

1 Like

Appreciate it ! Will get digging around and see what I can come up with.

1 Like

If I may suggest? Buy yourself a cheap set of panel pryers from Amazon if you donā€™t already have them. I love my 5 too but they are very plastic-fantastic and easily scratched :blush: Have fun!

1 Like