Just found this Forum

My apologies.  As the Area Co-ordinator for Northampton Area for the past 5 years, I have only just discovered this sub Forum !!!

All local chat and information is done on www.nnmx5forum.co.uk

Would it be possible to redirect this forum to www.nnmx5forum.co.uk ??

Ken Stanbury

And there’s me - thinking you had retired - - - ! (not alone either) 

ooer…  looks like PJ was keeping it all up today, There is a link to your main forum here…  so I will close this one… 

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/forums/t/119.aspx

Hi, I am interested in coming along to area meets at Sywell, but am allocated to Eastern - Cambridge area, although Sywell is about the same distance from mine as the meet at Milton and easier to get to.
cheers
Elaine

Hi Elaine
You’re welcome to attend whichever Area Meet you like, so you could attend both Sywell & Milton

You will have been allocated to Eastern Area based on your Post Code. If you go into your Member Profile (mx5oc.co.uk) you can change the Area you’re associated with &/or add yourself to the email list for several other areas

Thanks Greenfox,

I thought this was the case, re attending meets so good to have it confirmed, thanks also for the tip on changing/adding other areas. Cheers.
Elaine:+1:

Hi all and any,

Enjoyed last month’s meet at Sywell, - sadly can’t come tonight or October. I would like to go to a Christmas dinner, if there is one. Hope to join you all in November - date in diary.
Cheers
Elaine

Hello Just got access to this hahaha a bit late
Elaine, we have have had an issue and our Club meetings will NOT be held at the Aviator until further notice due to an ongoing security issue at the Aerodrome.
Oct 18th meet (and all future meets) will be at The Overstone Manor postcode NN6 0BB which is about 5 minutes drive from our usual haunt. We hope to return to the Aviator in the future.
Our Xmas meal is detailed on our FaceBook page accessible from this sites Area page.

Thanks Hibbsy, I hope to join you all at The Overstone Manor in Nov.
Will check out the Christmas meal…
Ta
Elaine

Elaine
to sign up to our FB page you have to answer all our questions or its an automatic refusal.
Other admins will have not realised we have been speaking previously
Please try again .
I have PMd you about this.
Thanks
Dave

Thanks Hibbsy, My computer was playing up and I had to sign in again, I now think my second attempt, replete with detail worked as I’ve just been on the facebook group. Thanks again. PS did get your message.
Elaine