Just joined

Hi just joined the Owners Club today, living near Durham

Hi & welcome ronnie i am not too far away in stockton-on-tees,what model of 5 have you got & are you planning on using it through winter.

Hi thanks for the message. I have a 1991 Eunos Roadster, I just got it a few months ago. I intend to use it all the year round, however I am doing a few jobs on it just now and I am looking for a hard top as well.

hi ronnie i have a 93 red 1.8 auto eunos & i got mine in august this year & i have done about 3000 miles so far that included a 1500 mile holiday in devon & cornwall a run to the 20th club anniversary in gaydon,i just love driving it,i have put a towbar on,a new second hand mohair hood(£50 including frame)bargain.a set of 15"black ripspeed wheels,& the list goes on & on you just cant stop spending on bits & bobs (i feel like a teenager again lol)i have not bothered about a hardtop just a decent hood cos we still get sunny days in the winter & i have a full car cover when it is not used cos its parked outside.what jobs are you intending to do on yours ?.

Hi, I am hoping to get the wheels done soon and some new tyres for the winter. I need a new roof preferably a hard top but even the second hand ones are pricey. Also I want a few dents and scratches on the bodywork sorting plus probably a re spray. It will take time as it depends on when I have some spare cash.

Hello and welcome to the club 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I’ve just joined the forum but not the Club…yet.

Bought my first MX-5 last July. My only problem with that is wondering why the heck I’d never bought one before!
It was a bit of an impulse purchase (the test drive sold me) & now I know a lot more about the models, I wish I’d got a Kuro or a Venture edition.

Still, mine is fabulous little car, great fun & the type of sports car the UK should have made many years ago.

Mine is an immaculate 2009 1.8SE in metallic red, with the electric roof, and only 15,000 miles.
At the last service, I had a K&N filter fitted & changed the rear tyres to Rainsport 3’s. What a difference. 

I may join the Club & come & meet a few more happy & enthusiastic owners.

Best wishes for 2016.

Regards, Richard

Welcome Richard

Hello Richard and welcome 

Hi  Welcome to the FUN 

welcome to the clan Richard