Just moved to High Wycombe

We’ve just moved up from Guildford to High/West Wycombe so will come and say hello sometime soon. :slight_smile:

There are some lovely driving roads round here, didn’t get to enjoy them before as last time I lived this way was a few years ago and I was driving a Vauxhall Agila!

HI, AND WELCOME.

there are some excellent roads, just mind out for the worlds BIGGEST potholes and crap road surfaces.

nice to see another galaxy grey mk3 driven by a  young person . just like me then… NOT

meetings at the GATE public house. bryants bottom . first thursday of the month.

see you there

steve and hil

I wish I’d known this…only just moved away from the area. I was only there for 6 months mind you.  

Agreed on the state of the roads, but also that there are some fab roads around there.

… SO THATS TOMORROW. 1st march.

facing the pub, go round to the left through doors, back room. hope to see you then.

steve

Newbie to the Area too, so should be along tonight as well

Obviously not been able to get along tonight, other pressing things for now, but should be able to make a meet soon.

....................... AND AFTER MY LAST MESSAGE..........I FAILED TO ATTEND . APOLOGIES ALL.

STEVE

Well I went along and had a warm welcome, it was nice to meet everyone, though it was a bit of a slap getting there, and I ended up heading down a single track back road totally lost in complete darkness!  I will be along to the Bister meet, it just a bit closer to me, and also looking forward to meeting more of you at the next run. 

Thanks for making me so welcome. 

dont forget the avebury run on sunday…9.00 am for 9.15 at peartree. sunday 22/04/2012.

steve 

…you missed a good one today, and we visited the crofton beam engine on the avon and kennet canal.

Today I have been mostly driving 3 vehicles including the 5. The others being my mates loan Focus and a work Nissan NV200 van. :slight_smile:

The Focus has now gone back to its owner so we are back to being a one car/5 family. :slight_smile: