Karen and Daves November 6th Run Confirmed - Not a BOAT TRIP

Hi guys this is a numbers gathering game as we have to pay a non refundable deposit on booking, we are thinking of booking a river cruise on the river trent on the nottingham princess on sunday 6th november.
It will be a 3 hour cruise with sunday roast [not sure which meat] pork loin or chicken according to the website followed by gateau and cream and comp tea and coffee, the cost will be £23.95 PER PERSON. I’v just spoken to them and if we can get 40-50 people we can have one deck for our party. The deposit is £3.00 per person and is non refundable.
the cruise will be 12.00-3.00, we will have a short drive first but aim to get there for about 10.45 as the parking is first come first serve, there is a lounge bar for drinks and toilets for passengers to use.
Cheers Dave

1 Like

Hi Karen & Dave,

Carol-Ann & Ian would like to join you on the Jolly November cruise.

Thank you.

CA & I

1 Like

Hi you two,
Please add me to your list.

Dennis

1 Like

Count us two in please :grin:
Karen and Paul Wesson

1 Like

Hi Karen & Dave Please had me and Ann to your list, David

1 Like

Me and Paul B are interested

1 Like

Oh yes please Karen and Dave. Count both of us in. Thank you.
Angie & Chris

1 Like

Count us in
Nigel & Janet

1 Like

Hi
Could you please add Mick and Suzanne O’Sullivan to the list.

Thank you

1 Like

Ray.n Glennis would like to join you for the cruise past the World famous City Ground You Reds

Can you please add Martin & Anne to the list ?

Cheers

Hi Karen

Pleas add us to your trip

Don & Kate

1 Like

Yes please :relaxed:
Love Claire and Sandy

1 Like

Hi

We would love to join you

John and Michele

1 Like

Hi. Please add Jan and John to the list. X

1 Like

Hi Guys
Final call possibly
At the moment we have 29 people on the list we will give it till midday tomorrow [Friday] i will then call the boat company and book it [as long as it’s not booked up now] so if anyone else wants to go now is the time.
cheers Dave

Hello Dave.

Please add Paul & Jayne Grogan to the list. Thanks.

1 Like

Houston we have a problem XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I have just contacted the boat company and the 6th is now fully booked. The first sunday available now is the 23rd nov but it’s 1st come 1st served, I’m quite happy to try for this date but i need to be quick so i need to know if this date is OK with everyone ASAP.
If someone beats us to this slot we will have a rethink.
Cheers Dave

1 Like

Should the new date be Sunday 23rd October (23rd November is a Wednesday)

Please can you confirm date of boat trip.
Jan and John x

2 Likes