Kent area meeting enquiry

Hi there, I am a new member of the club and new to MX5’s. Can anyone tell me if there will be a meeting at the Hop Farm, Paddock Wood next Sunday (23rd) as we would like to come if there is. Hopefully meet up with some of you soon.

Hi, I am in exactly the same position as you as a new member/owner. My wife and I are intending to go along to the Hop Farm this Sunday but haven’t been able to find out if the meeting is definitely taking place … maybe there will be at least two/four of us!

Hi Alistair. Good to hear from you. I think that the meeting is happening as I eventually found a post on the Kent Forum to that effect. But, as you say, even if it isn’t at least there’ll be the 4 of us. We won’t be in an MX5 unfortunately as we’ve bought one but don’t collect it until the following Sunday, but will be in a blue Hyundai i10. Looking forward to meeting you. Regards, Tony

Hi Alistair, it was good to meet you and Claire today, I think we were both pleasantly surprised by the turnout. Hopefully we’ll meet up with you again in the not too distant future.