Kent - Breakfast and Picnic run - 10th June 2017

Hi Folks

Meet at the Airport Café, A20 Main Road, Sellindge, Kent TN25 6DA for 8.30am / 9am for breakfast.

We will head off at 10am as this is an 85 mile run through the Kent countryside with a picnic half way and or pub lunch which ever you prefer so toilet break is available, bring your chairs or rug to enjoy the Kent countryside and sunshine.

We will end up at the Mazda Dealership in Ashford Orbital Park, Monument Way, Ashford, Kent TN24 0HB. So you can if you wish look at the cars at the dealership or finish with a McDonalds, Orbital Park, The Parade, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent TN24 0HT  just 2 minutes away before you head home.

Please email Sarah for instructions of the run so you can print them off yourself, they are in tulip diagram format as there are many pages if you cannot print off please let me know I will bring a few spare.

Please email sarah sarah.jarrett@mx5oc.co.uk or pm a message for further instructions and confirm you are coming along please by the 3rd of June as I will need to let the Airport Café know numbers for breakfast.

Thanks and Regards

Sarah and Martyn

Archived