Kent - Bromley Motoring Pageant 18th June 2017

Hi Folks

Once again the Kent Area will be attending as a club display stand at Bromley Motoring Pageant on 18th June 2017. I am very pleased to advise that Nick and Anna Smith have offered to coordinate this event with my help. Please give your £5 to Nick and Anna Smith or you can pass to me at Pub meets to secure your place on the stand.

Get together with your fellow members and display your cars together in a dedicated ‘Club Display’ 

Club Display Tickets are priced at £5 and includes entry for the car, the driver and passenger only. Any additional passengers will require a general admission entry ticket. If your family are coming in another car.

We will also need for the booking form the individual contact details and vehicle details for each member. Most important we need your registration, Name of driver and passenger and contact details please.

All clubs booked before Friday 28th April 2017 will qualify for a FREE commemorative Bromley Pageant 2017 plaque. 

Booking deadline for club members is 22nd April 2017 please advise your  interest and we need your £5 in advance with contact details.

We will need you to set up on the stand at 8am as the show opens to general public at 9.30am the gates open at 7am for displays.

Norman Park
Hayes Lane
Bromley
Kent BR2 9EF

Time : 8am set up on stand 

Big thanks to Anna and Nick Smith for offering to coordinating this event.

This stand is open to other area members of the club who would like to attend as an MX5OC club member

Thanks and Regards

Sarah Jarrett (Kent AC)

on behalf of Nick and Anna Smith ( Kent Newsletter & FB editors) 

Confirmed Names 

1. Nick and Anna Smith - Paid

2. Sarah Jarrett (MK3) - Paid

3. Martyn Terry (MK1) - Paid 

4. Grant Rudge - MK1 - Paid

5. Nerina Hughes - Paid

6. Mark Hughes  - Paid 

7. Ian and Diane Worthy - Paid 

8. Peter and Barbara Hobden (MK3) - Paid 

9. Julian and Karen Knight (10th Anniversary) - Paid

10)Kev and Carolyn Goodhew (MK1) (Paid £5)

1. Darren Townrow (MK2.5)

2. Colin Reay - paid 

3. Oliver Schwartz

4. Jim and Becky Hearnden - Paid  - Jim Shaw taking place of Jim and Becky  - paid 

5. Russ Burton (MK4 Auto) - Paid 

6. Chris Forstor and Ronnie - Paid 

7. Phil Grimble - Paid 

8.  Jane West  - paid 

9. Gary

10. Val Harris

11. Dave Harris 

Yes please.

I will be at the pub meet on 22nd and pay whoever.

Thanks and  look forward to seeing you it will be good to catch up 

xxx Sarah xxx

Hi Folks 

we need your car Reg, address and details and money £5 per car by the 30th March please

please send email to sarah.jarrett@mx5oc.co.uk

with info regarding paying please email sarah 

thanks

sarah 

Hi Folks

with 21 cars on the stand now the bookings for Bromley are now closed the tickets have already been ordered.

thanks

Nick Smith and Sarah Jarrett 

I’m really looking forward to this meet…!! :smiley:

At last - we finally have the tickets for the Bromley Pageant of Motoring 2017.

All those that registered have been sent an email with personal tickets attached.

If you have not received an email - check your spam filter or junk email first, then contact me!

It is important that you print BOTH the ticket and the carpass and bring them with you to the show.

All tickets must be printed and will be scanned upon entry. Your ticket includes the car, the driver and one passenger only.

Your carpass must be clearly displayed on your rear view mirror upon entry.

NO TICKET or NO CAR PASS = NO ENTRY !!!

Please also read the instructions contained in BROMLEYSHOWCLUBINFORMATION.pdf

Our stand number is B2

Please use the GREEN GATE, situated on Hayes Lane (B265).

Please arrive between 8:30am and 9.00am on the day.  It will be busy. Do not be late!!!

See you soon.
Nick and Anna

Archived