Kent - BRSCC Championship racing Brands Hatch 9th April 2017

BRSCC CLUB CAR CHAMPIONSHIPS

BRANDS HATCH (INDY)

SATURDAY 08 - SUNDAY 09 APRIL 2017

The British Racing & Sports Car Club was formed in 1946 and has been one of the most influential clubs & main driving forces in domestic motor racing ever since.

Racing this weekend will be the Mazda MX-5 Championship and MX-5 SuperCup, BRSCC Fiesta  and Fiesta Junior Championships, BRSCC Formula Jedi Championship, Avon Tyres Formula Ford 1600 National Championship, Teekay Couplings Production GTi Mk2 Championship and GTi Mk5 Series. Joining the BRSCC championships will be the HRDC Touring Greats & TC63, and the HRDC Academy & A-Series Challenge. For more information on the racing line up, please see the “What’s Racing” section below.

The paddock will be open, allowing spectators to meet the drivers and get a closer look at the cars as they’re prepared for battle.

BOOK TICKETS

PRICES

£10 online please purchase yourself 
£15 on the gate
£10 for senior citizens

Tne Kent area MX-5 Owners Club will be spectating on Sunday 9th April
Please let Sarah know if you are interested in coming along we meet up before so we drive in together
 At 
Meet at The Moat London Rd, Wrotham, Sevenoaks TN15 7RR at 8.30am to drive in together

thanks
Sarah 

Hi Folks

let me know if you are coming along 

look forward to seeing you all.

i have a list already of those who have said they are coming, I know some are waiting until last minute due to weather, this is not a problem as you can pay on the gate.

see you on the 9th April at The Moat

cheers

Sarah x

Would have enjoyed this event but I will be away in New Forest for a few days.

Sorry

Have fun in the New Forest see you at another event soon 

x Sarah x

We are joining you with Mickey and Minnie on Sunday. Nerina and Mark. Xxxx

Brilliant look forward to seeing you both 

love

sarah xxxx

Hi Folks

i had a phone call from the Motorsport Coordinator we can use discount code MX5OC for reduction in ticket it is too late to do online but I will still be using this on the gate good luck

see you sunday

love

sarah xxx

Hi Folks 

see you at the Moat car park between 8.30am and 9am then we can drive in together and get breakfast onsite

see you later

weather looking good bring the sun cream 

cheers

sarah x

Thanks to all those that came and enjoyed the sunshine with around 40 cars in the end it was a good turnout for some of the exciting racing on track.

i think many of us have got home and seem to be red and glowing, hot hot day 

It was good to catch up with racing friends too, and with the VIP hospitality from the BRSCC team and MX-5 Owners Club Coordinator Peter MCNicol we managed to get to go into the race control tower and see the action on track, not to mention a very nice welcome.

Thanks for a fun day see you soon.

Cheers

Sarah xxxx

Glad you had a great time.

We are enjoying a great break in the New Forest.

See you soon.

Archived