Kent - Chatham Festival of Steam 16th April 2017

Chatham Festival of Steam Easter Sunday 16th April 2017

Hi Folks

If you fancy getting together for a nice family day out for Easter Sunday.

This family event has a carnival atmosphere with all-inclusive festival fun and entertainment, including a free steam funfair, street acts, walkabout performers, together with classic and vintage cars, locomotives, steam traction engines, motorbikes, farm animals, traders and ‘Call the Midwife’ location taster tours.

Alongside our Steam displays, traction engines, travelling Locomotives and classic/vintage cars displayed, you will see an array of festival entertainment.

FREE traditional steam funfair, live music, street acts, Giant Hook A Duck, Giant Rope Maze, Call The Midwife Film Location Tours, Steampunk Village, Punch and Judy, Traction Engine Tug-O-War, festival traders and Kentish food and drink.

Finally an exclusive opportunity for you, your family and friends to see our finale ‘Parade of Steam’.

All this in addition to The Historic Dockyard’s usual galleries and attractions, including three historic warships, you will be sure to spend a fun filled Easter with us!

Start: Meet at Maidstone Services M20 for the short run to Chatham Dockyard at 10am

Destination: The Historic Dockyard Chatham Chatham Kent ME4 4TE

Date: Easter Sunday 16th April 2017

ENTRY PRICE

Adults : £15.50

Children : £10.50 †

Concessions : £13.00

Groups : Family ticket (2A+2C or 1A+3C) - £43.50

† Child Age Range : 5 - 15 years

You can take advantage of a 25% discount on your tickets to the Festival of Steam and Transport 2017 by booking in advance online if you wish.

Group prices are available for groups of 15 or more. Contact Group Sales on 01634 823815 or groupsales@chdt.org.uk.

If we get at least 15 confirmed people I will find out the group rate

Thanks for your support

Sarah Jarrett and Martyn Terry

Kent Area Coordinators

Confirmed Names

1. sarah Jarrett 
  2. Carole and Ed
  3. Les and Maddie
  4. Pat and Gerry 
  5. Russ Burton 
  6. Chris Forstor and Ronnie 
  7. Chris and Jane Harman
  8. Alan and Gill Smith 
  9. Darren Bramley
  10. .

Please let me know if you are coming along I know its Easter Sunday and many are busy but this is a great family day out so if you want to bring family in the other car all are welcome

see you then and there maybe an Easter Egg treat in store for you all

love

sarah xxxx

Sarah, please add me and Ronnie as attending…see you later at ther Dog & Duck

Archived