Kent - Gears of Change Classic Car and Military Show 17th June 2017

Hi Folks

Following on from the success of last years show, those that came along had a really great time,  we managed to whizz round the arena last year and hope to get this organised again for members So you can show off your drifting skills

I am happy to organise another club stand but on the Saturday 17th June 2017 this year as we have the Bromley Show on the Sunday.

There will be classic music and entertainment, retro market, event areana and a military show, not to mention the museum if you have time to visit. This is an action packed show. 

The Gears of Change – Classic Car Show and Fought for Freedom Military Show

Quex Park Birchington Kent CT7 0BH. Saturday 17th June 2017 – In Support of Charity (SatNav CT7 0HR)

Opening times - 9am for club display ( general public 10am to 6pm)

Admission Prices £6 per car ( going to charity) 

I will need your Registration, and name and contact details and money in advance please.

Deadline for booking End of April I will collect your money at pub meets thank you

This is open to any club member of the MX5 Owners Club just contact me for information.

kind Regards

Sarah Jarrett (Kent AC) 

Confirmed Names

1. Sarah Jarrett  mk3 - Paid 

2. Peter and Barb Swann

3. Martin Mk1

4. David and Pat Phillips 

5. Grant Rudge - Paid

6. Martyn Terry Mk1 - Paid 

7. Kev and Carolyn Goodhew Mk1

8. Colin Reay Mk1 - Paid 

9. Jane and Chris Harman

10)Darren Bramley 

11)Chris and Pat clarke mk3

1.  John in Ramsgate Mk1

Please let me know by 30th April

thanks

sarah xxx

Hi Folks

please can you pay me your £6 for your car entry by 30th April thank you. Please text, pm me for bank details to transfer funds or pay me at the Brookers Oast meet on Sunday.

closing bookings for this on Sunday 30th April as I need to send the booking form to the organisers.

thanks and regards

Sarah 

Archived