Kent MX5 Services

Today I had the pleasure of meeting Chris and Karen Dawkins at Kent MX5.

Chris kindly spent a good few hours setting up the wheel alignment of my Eunos to his exacting specification.

Helpfully when the car was in the air Chris also noticed a broken earth strap and resolved that.

Chris is clearly very competent and has a very excellent knowledge of setting up a car to customers specific driving style/needs.

I am sure many on here know of Chris and have used his excellent business but for those that don’t or haven’t I certainly do recommend him.

I am probably doing Chris a disservice when I say I think MX5 Services are “old school” mechanics. They do an excellent job at reasonable cost and ensure customer satisfaction.

Finally, it was quite sad to see Sarah’s 3rd Gen Launch edition waiting for a new owner. 

So where are they or are we expected to Google them for an address?

It’s easier than you think, you should use it sometime🥴

‘Cranbrook Rd, Tenterden TN30 6UP’

A very strange post to a thread that is 5 years old, never mind, at least a kind soul has saved you the ‘trouble’ of looking it up.
:heart:

Yes, I found the initial post unusual where a garage was highly recommended but the all important address was omitted. Yes I did Google it but why tell half of the story. It’s irrelevant that it’s five years old. There must have been lots of new members since then - me included - who had not heard of the garage.