Acquired a standard 2.0 Sport 2006 in Winning Blue last summer to be used as a fun track car.
With some friends I have fitted:
- Custom remap based on an original map by OpenFlashPerformance.
- MeisterR Clubrace Coilovers with adjuster extenders.
- Replaced exhaust from down pipe back.
- Fitted Jass Performance 2.5” seat lowering brackets on both seats.
- Fitted a 5race v3 roll bar (very stout).
- Fitted a Fyre boot lip spoiler in winning blue.
- Fitted new door alignment blocks (JustSendIT)
- Replaced both scuttle panel water leak devices
All done on the driveway…