Kent - Teston Lock Picnic and BBQ - 13th August 2017

Hi Folks

For those that would like a short run I will meet you at the Maidstone Services on M20 at 11am we will then make the short run to Teston Lock.

Teston Bridge Country Park
Teston Lane
Teston
ME18 5BX

Time 12 Noon

Bring your own portable/disposable BBQ and food, games, gazebo, chairs, rugs whatever you like, but a sunny disposition is a must.

I will bring the club shelter for members to either grab shade from sun or get shelter from the wind.

Please note the Car Park is a Pay and Display for the day at weekends So bring change.

Directions from the A26 (Maidstone to Tonbridge Road) turn south onto the B2163 and the entrance is on the right between the level crossing and the river.

The Teston Picnic site is famous in this area of Kent for its beautiful setting, sandwiched between the River Medway and Teston Lock and its 14th Century Bridge. It is an ideal place for a day out by the river, having a nature conservation site attracting several different forms of wildlife.

Lots of fun to be had and a lovely stroll down to the lock.

look forward to seeing you all for a nice relaxing afternoon.

Thanks

Sarah and Martyn

xxx

Confirmed Names

1. Sarah and Martyn

2. Kev and Carolyn Goodhew

3. Rod and Phyl Smith

4. Rob and Sandy Weaver

5. Les and Maddie

6. Pat and Gerry

7. Nerina and Mark Hughes

8. Cheryl Norman

9. Pat and Tony Slade 

10. Chris Forstor and Ronnie

11. Chris and Jane Harman 

12. Pete and Barb Swann

Hi Sarah
Could we join you at the Teston picnic please. We will bring two cars are include Andy and Suzi if this is alright. Many thanks
Val Harris

How could I not join you as Barb Swann is going.

Count me in.

Archived