Kent's Classic Car Show 2022

I’m a bit surprised that no mention has been made on here of the Kent’s Classic Car Show being held on Sunday 11 September at the Friars at Aylesford. This is always an exceptionally well attanded event and for years I’ve been taking my Citroen 2CVs and Renault 4s to it, but this year I’ll be going in my newly acquired MX-5. I think I did see mention somewhere of somebody trying to get some cars together so they could enter the event en masse, it may have been in one of the other MX-5 websites or FB pages but I cannot now find it. Anyway I have my ticket so hope to see others on Sunday. PS If you decide to go, p

Thanks for the post @Paul_Narramore I have been looking around for shows as I am in Kent, not seen this one before. I will go have a look :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s probably too late to get tickets to include your car in the ‘arena’ so you’ll need to park in the public car parking area. Don’t forget, Aylesford High Street has been entirely blocked for weeks and will remain so until the end of October. Go up Blue Bell Hill and turn off in the direction of Burham and Eccles. Mine’s a silver Mk2, Y216HHJ.

Thanks Paul, if I make it I would be visitor only with my MX-5 ND2.!