Krazy Horse – Jets & Arboretum - 8th May Mid Week Run

Thanks, will meet you there.

For those joining enroute eg at New Buckenham the last car to drop in behind will probably be mark’s white Mk4.

David

Hello David,

We would like to join you tomorrow as well, please, meeting you at Krazy Horse.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Geoff and Louise

Geoff and Louise
See you at Krazy Horse.
I’ll inform the cafe we’ll need a bigger table.
David

Another great event David. Many thanks for organising, both Tamsin and appreciate the work that you put into organising such interesting events. Will upload the odd picture to give a feel of the day. Cheers K & T.

Thank you David for a superb and memorable day. It was exhilarating and wonderful to see magnificent motorbikes, cars and planes. Delicious brekki and a lovely ending at the Arboretum. Tamsin.

Thanks Tamsin & kevin for kind comments. We were lucky with the weather and display of jets at Lakenheath. I was going to put some photos on the OC Forum but yours are much better. For me the highlight of the day was the reception we received at Krazy Horse. The cafe really looked after us and the breakfast was first class so although staff there will not see this a big thankyou to Mandy and her colleagues. Things got even better when an MX5 Mk1 owner and member of the Morgan & Caterham showroom said bring your cars onto our forecourt for a photo session. This and the attention we received from the staff at Krazy Horse Morgans over the entire length of our visit was superb. Although tempted we were never going to get our cheque books out yet we were treated in most friendly and encouraging manner. Well done to Krazy Horse and I’m not greedy, I’ll be quite happy with a Morgan Plus 4 thank you very much. Star MX5 was the immaculate white Mk1.

Thanks David for organising this magnificent run with a very car-themed event and the usual breakfast extravaganza. Also thanks David and Kevin for letting me ride as passenger on outward and return journeys as my car wasn’t available for use on the day - the NC and ND experiences are certainly different to that of my NB.
A few photos of retro-inspired chrome and polished metal at both showrooms together with a couple of shots at Lynford Arboretum.

1 Like

Very many thanks, David, for all the hard work you put in to arrange such an interesting and varied day, including ordering perfect weather! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the company.

Geoff and Louise