Le Mans 24 Race

Will be driving down with my son in his 1990 Eunos Roadster next week.  Anyone else going in their MX-5 or Eunos?

Yet to be stickered up but that will be done next week :slight_smile:

1990 Eunos Roadster

Bon Voyage mon amis! Have a great trip! Did it a few years back in my NB 2.5 and was amazed how much I packed in! Just filled the void behind seats when the hood was up with all the soft stuff sleeping bags etc shoving tent and chairs in the boot! Something I wouldn’t be able to do in my ND! But gonna take the ND in years to come! It’s a great experience and enjoy!

PS your car looks great! Love the wheels and racing stripe!

Rear stickers fitted 

Rear stickers

Door and bonnet stickers on too …

The side stripes are being re-applied before we go.  Took them off as they got damaged.

Door + bonnet stickers

And now with the stripes fitted 

Side stripes

Side stripes

Now safely home with 210,763 km / 132,962 miles on the clock.  Total miles driven was 919.  No issues with the car apart from on Friday when we found a rear brake caliper had seized.  Took us 40 mins to take apart, free up, lubricate and re-install.  We averaged about 33mpg on the trip.

Lots of photos and videos on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/robcollingridge/ 

This was one of my favourites :slight_smile:

Pit lane

Now sorting through a 1000+ photos whilst my son de-stickers his car and gives it a clean inside and out 

It’s his baby …

1990 Eunos - stickers gone and cleaned