** LESS THAN 4 HOURS TO GO**

In less than 36 hours from now the gates will be open on the MX-5 Owners Club’s biggest ever event, a celebration of 25 years of the MX-5 and 20 years of the Club. With so much to see and do including a huge range of traders, activities to take part in, entry to the heritage motor centre, technical demos and more.

IT’S WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT. 

And of course best of all probably the BIGGEST gathering of MX-5s ever seen in the UK. 

Me dad and I are going, driving up on the Sunday. Looking forward to this as its not only the 20/25 celebrations but this also marks one year of MX5 Ownership for Wee me!!! :slight_smile:

me & brother…

I hope the weather improves, or has good weather been ordered?

Weather will be good, a convoy of 15 plus 5’s already spotted near Malvern.

We will be there, plus plenty of others from darn sarf. And what’s the weather got to do with it?

See you all Sunday

730 miles done, last 5 to do. Top down all the way. See you all Sunday.

nice one, 

can anyone beat that ? 

Been looking forward to this since Brooklands, should be even better !

Weather looking good too !

Weather Gaydon

Weather forecast details for Sunday 28 September. Each column contains hourly forecast details for weather conditions, temperature, wind speed, wind direction, humidity, visibility and pressure.
Time 0600 hours 0700 hours 1000 hours 1300 hours 1600 hours 1900 hours 2200 hours 0100 hours
Mon
0400 hours
Weather Conditions Light Cloud Light Cloud Light Cloud Light Cloud Light Cloud Light Cloud Light Cloud Light Cloud Light Cloud
Temperature (°C/°F) 13°C55°F 13°C55°F 15°C59°F 18°C64°F 19°C66°F 17°C63°F 15°C59°F 14°C57°F 14°C57°F
Wind Speed (mph/km/h) 8km/h5mph South Easterly 8km/h5mph South Easterly 8km/h5mph South Easterly 8km/h5mph South Easterly 5km/h3mph South Easterly 6km/h4mph North Easterly 6km/h4mph Easterly 6km/h4mph East South Easterly 5km/h3mph East South Easterly

Count Me & The wife in, are looking forward to it…….meeting other 5’s at the services near J15 M40 10:00 then convoying to the Rally…Should be cool 

Only if we get seriously lost tomorrow

Cheshire & North Wales are holidaying near Tewkesbury for the weekend finishing off at Gaydon Sunday.

Me and my son can,t wait you just know its going to be an awesome day starting off with what looks like is going to be a great convoy from the services in the morning. Make sure you all have your batteries charged up / renewed for photo,s / videos , my son is gonna try and do a video of the convoy ! see you all there .

Gave mine a wash down this evening, (second wash this week) ready for Gaydon. Stuck £20 of petrol in, easily get me there and back.

Taking the slow scenic route there, A/B roads as the more direct route is motorway all the way.

We travelled down this evening to our holiday accommodation for the week near Shipston-on-Stour (about half an hour from Gaydon). Great trip down, top down through sunshine and darkness. Weather’s looking good and can’t wait for the Sunday inc lining up with the other 7 Sparkly Berkeleys in the colour coded display [(yy)]

I’m sure there’s something I’m supposed to be doing this weekend…

Cut the lawn maybe 

Ha!

You should see my list - -  according to her indoors! See you Mate.

Back roads for me too. A46 Lincoln to Leicester, Little blat down the M1 and M69 then drop off onto the A5 and then it’s the Fosse Way. Might be the odd tractor but a great route.

Will be watching out for your red one with the devil’s horns, keep your eyes open for my Zsport with the same.

Washed and polished Tuesday, quick going over with the waterless wash in the morning!

me & my mate are travelling down 200 miles.setting off at 5.30.down A1 ONTO A46 LEICESTER avoiding m1 cos of 23 miles of roadworks.red mk1 with panniers on the back.see yous all  there.