Lincolnshire meets

It seems awfully quiet in here … I collect my MX-5 on Sunday.

I am booked in for the Gaydon meet, but just wondered if anything happens in south lincolnshire (Spalding-ish)?  I do see a fair few MX5s around here and a grey RF passes my house most days :slight_smile:

Although you are in Lincolnshire Area, you are of course free to attend meetings from any Area within the MX-5 Owners Club. Areas are allocated by postcode but if you live near an Area border there is often a nearer regular Meet elsewhere. For example, I’m in Eastern but when I first joined my nearest Meet was in North Thames. 

Your nearest monthly meet is the West Norfolk Meet in the Eastern Region, who are getting together just up the road from you in Wisbech this evening…  You don’t have to be in your MX-5 to go along, but if you’d rather wait until you’re behind the wheel they usually meet at The Winch, 70 Main Road, West Winch, King’s Lynn, PE33 0LY on the fourth Wednesday of every month. 8.00pm.

For information about the Lincolnshire Area and their regular meet at The Red Lion Inn, Main Rd, Redbourne, DN21 4QR on the last Wednesday of the month from 8pm. (Except December), you can go to the Lincolnshire page of this website www.mx5oc.co.uk/lincolnshire and if you’ve only just joined and haven’t received your Lincolnshire Newsletter yet you can see it as part of the Area Newsletter Archive.

Welcome! 

Try the SL5ers on Facebook.

Hi 

I have recently became a member, based in Crowland just down the road. I think we are in bit of a gap in the coverage around hear but I do get down to the Cambridge meets on occasion and I believe there is one near Kings Lynn. 

I bumped into a guy from the  the SL5ers at the Stamford Classic car show last weekend. We had a neat NC slightly modified NC and had a good chat with him. I aim to link up with them at one of their regular meets which I believe our just north of Bourne, so about 30 mins run from me and probably a little less from Spalding.

How does one become a member of the club

Here you go! It’s the ‘Membership’ link at the top of this page. :slight_smile: