Little Gransden Air & Car Show Sunday 25th August

TWO SPACES NOW AVAILABLE DUE TO CHANGE OF MINDS
SEE LAST POST FOR PAYMENT DETAILS

P.M. the Names of driver, passenger, car registration, email and mobile number - don’t post personal details in the thread, much safer to use the Messenger.

Little Gransden Air & Car Show Sunday 25th August

An exciting event with continuous flying, scores of glorious veteran, vintage and classic cars together with commercial and military vehicles, along with a wide spectrum of stalls to interest everyone.

There are food and drink outlets, however, we group our MX-5s together so bring a picnic and some chairs and enjoy the meeting and picnic with us!

What does it cost?

By joining us as Exhibitors, you would enjoy a big discount and pay £16 per person for entry with an MX-5 (£32 for a car, driver and adult passenger) or (£21.50 car, driver and a child passenger).

We have an increased allocation of 40 spaces so please register your interest on a first come-first served basis below.

We will contact you for payment and then issue more detailed joining instructions nearer the time. We have been asked to arrive and be positioned between 0900 and 0930 so we plan to rendezvous at the Caxton Gibbet services at 0830 for tickets to be distributed and to convoy to the airshow. What Three Words : ///cluttered.strong.improves

Normal booking prices are £26 per adult and £7.50 per child

Please advise below if you would like to attend and PM me the first and last name of the driver, passenger name, Car Registration, email address and, if possible, a mobile number in case we have to contact you urgently. Any data held will be used solely for the airshow attendance admin.

LITTLE GRANSDEN AIR & CAR SHOW WEBSITE

Hoping to see you there!

John Cowan & Jeff Temple-Heald

1 John & Anne NB
2 Jeff & Maureen Eunos
3 Barry & ND RF
4 Steve & Donna NB
5 Andy & Jo NB
6 Guy NB
7 Joe & Vera ND RF
9 Peter ND
10 Mary & Dave ND RF
11 Gary & Caroline ND RF
12 Terry & NC
13 Clive & Janet NC
14 Mark & Carole NC
15 Martin & Laura NC
16 Melissa & Steve NA
17 Peter & Jenni NC
18 James & Theresa NC
19 Graham & Debbie NC
20 Steve NB
21 Dylan Eunos
22 Mick & Lynne NC
23 Graham & Jackie ND
24 Chris & Pat NA
25 Brian & Ruth NC
26 Bob & Vicky NC
27 Ashley & Plus 1 NC
28 Bob NB
29 David & Plus 1 ND
30 Richard & Plus 1 NC

31 Ian & Kat NC
32 Ken & Ann Cooke NC
33 Paul NC
34 David NC
35 David & Rosemary NC

1 Like

If you enjoy cars and aircraft this is a splendid event.
Very much enjoyed myself last year.
A warm and friendly welcome awaits.

Highly recommended

1 Like

31 Ian & plus 1 NC

1 Like

Please add me to the list
Ken Cooke
Ann Cooke
P13MAF
Cthewelder@btinternet.com

1 Like

Thanks, you’re on the list

John & Jeff

LAST CHANCE TO BOOK AND SECURE A SPACE AT THE SHOW ON OUR STAND

We will be closing the bookings soon as we have to finalise the numbers and ask for payment shortly.

We will be emailing the attendees for their payments (offering bank transfer) but before we ask for any monies, this is the LAST CHANCE for others to join the Eastern Region stand at the Air & Car Show on the 25th August.

If you are still thinking about joining us, please decide soon as, once we confirm numbers to the organisers, we will be unable to offer the discounted price.

Don’t dilly-dally - sign up and join us on the day!

John & Jeff

2 Likes

Please add me to the list. I bought a ticket at full price before I knew this event was supported by the club.

Just me coming. ND.2.

2 Likes

Hi there - could you add me to the list please. David Britton - NC Miyako Special Ed.

2 Likes

Added! We will be in touch shortly.
ATB. John and Jeff

Hi John & Jeff

Please add David & Rosemary to the list from Norfolk Fives. The caveat is I’d like to look into sorting out local accommodation maybe with friends that way but see your deadline approaching hence putting our names in the hat now. hope that’s ok.
Cheers. Car is an NC.

1 Like

You’re welcome! Hope you can sort something out for accommodation!

John & Jeff

John & Jeff,
We are definitely coming - accommodation sorted.
David & Rosemary (Norfolk Fives)
Car: NC

Great news. I’ll PM you and the others to get some details for the tickets (reg no etc) rather than using open forum. I’m currently away but will message in a few days.

ATB. Jeff

Good morning MX5 Owners!

The entrance ticket fee of £32 for Driver and Passenger or £16 for Driver Only for admittance to the Little Gransden Car and Air Show is now due for payment.

Please remit this immediately by bank transfer to

Name : John Philip Cowan

Account : 00938278

Sort Code. : 30-91-74

Quoting your Registration Number in the details box

Alternatively, if you wish to pay using PayPal, send to

@MX5JTH

Again, adding your Registration Number to the details box.

Once paid, the organisers will issue the tickets to us and we will forward them to you together with joining instructions.

Thank you for your prompt payment and we look forward to seeing you on the day.

DON’T FORGET

Chairs / something to sit on and a Picnic - but there will be food trucks there if you prefer.

Why not bring your favourite teddy bear with you to enjoy the day!

All the best

John & Jeff

P.S. If you have not done so already - PLEASE Private Message me your email address and mobile telephone number so we can distribute tickets and other information

Ian Harley - email needed
Terry Goodson - mobile needed
Paul Mansfield - email needed - Car Registration needed
Graham Hancock - mobile needed

A couple of attendees have changed their mind so we can advise that we have 2 definite spaces, maybe 3, if anyone missed out on the original offer of attending the LITTLE GRANSDEN AIR & CAR SHOW on the 25th August.

TOP PRIORITY
PAUL MANSFIELD

Please will you contact Jeff or John about your plan to join us at Little Gransden. The organisers cannot find any record of an entry ticket and we do not have a mobile number, email or Car Reg Number. Without this info we regretfully shall have to delete your MX5 from those MX5’s on display on 25th August 2024

Good morning John.
I was just concerned about the little gransden tickets.
Paid a while ago, and am on the list.
but with only a week ago wondered if i need to contact you
Graham & Debbie Corcoran
Gnc112@gmail.com
T15 AGC

Many thanks

Hi Graham, I am sorry for the lateness - I didn’t receive the passes until last Friday and there is quite a bit of work to do. I am just about to post a Little Gransden Note with all the info you are requesting. . The passes should be emailed later today Regards

1 Like

2 Likes

All TICKETS have been emailed to the registered attendees. If you have not received the email, please, in the first instance, check your Junk or Spam folder.

If you have not received your ticket, please contact me by Personal Message by clicking on the round Avatar and Message and we can sort it out.

2 Likes