Ma5da MX5 Championship - 2009 Season Review DVD now available....only £25.00.

Dear Fellow MX-5 Club Members

[size=150]Ma5da MX5 Championship Season review DVD set Now Available from AMG Television…[/size]

The 2009 Ma5da MX5 Championship Season review DVD box set is now available to order directly from the AMG website.

Priced at only £25.00 inc postage an ideal Christmas present for the family?  Big Smile

Shipping is from Friday 18th December, just in time for Christmas 2009.

Click below to go directly to the web shop to order on-line (Choose Catalogue on the left menu).

Link - http://www.amgtv.co.uk/shop/enter.html

AMG Television Productions are the creators and owners of “Race and Rally UK” shown on Channel, Motors-TV and Men and Motors. If you have missed any of the racing on TV this year you can get the full season review in one box set at a fraction of the price. Normally £10.00 per program. All 20 races, all the action, interviews knocks and bumps, a must for all MX5 enthusiasts.

Just to confirm this is every min of program footage for the 2009 season…

Dear All fellow MX5 owners

I have received my copy of the box set on Saturday and just in case there was any doubt of whether it is worth the money, all 9 1 hour programs with all the action in high definition professional TV program format.

Excellent…

PS you may need a separate TV and DVD player if your partner is not into watching racing to enjoy without interruption?Big Smile

PPS yes I did buy one and not to watch myself but the whole seasons racing for the biggest ever number of MX5’s on track in one race.